AxxessBio Pte. Ltd and any current or future subsidiaries (henceforth referred to in this document as ‘AxxessBio’) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the information of our customers, stakeholders, and counterparties. Without reserve, we manage and process personal data collected during our direct and indirect interactions according to the law in places we operate.
We do not collect personal data from you without your specific consent.
In the event you contract for AxxessBio’s medical marketing and/or distribution, register for an AxxessBio event, request information on any of our patient-centric product services, or engage in dialogue with us in respect of needed medical information and/or support, we will process such information only for the specific purposes that you designate.
As we develop our normal business relationship(s) with you, we may ask you to provide information such as your name, address, phone number, email address.
On specific occasions, we may also collect personal information from third parties such as our partners, service providers, and publicly available websites, to offer services we think may be of interest and to help us maintain data accuracy, provide, and enhance the services.
We may also collect special categories of personal data such as information concerning health when you report a problem with this site or services offered by us.
We will only use the information you provide:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
- If we have a legal duty to use your data for a particular reason, or
- When you consent to it, or
- When it is in our legitimate interests.
The use of your information is subject to the privacy notice which is in effect at the time of our use. AxxessBio uses information provided to us for our general business use. This may include the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests;
- To provide services to you and/or named patients, including customer services issues
- To send communications to you about our or our affiliates’ current services, new services or promotions that we are developing, and opportunities that may be available to you;
- To alert you to new features or enhancements to our services
- To communicate with you about job or career opportunities about which you have inquired;
- To ensure that our site and our services function in an effective manner for you;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of our medical marketing, named-patient basis medical support enhancement and/or outreach.
- To add value via Medical Marketing activities, i.e. we use personal information to deliver marketing and event communications to you across various platforms, such as email, telephone, text messaging, direct mail, and online. If we send you a medical marketing email, it will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving these emails in the future.
We collaborate with and are supported by 3rd party service providers from various jurisdictions, in Southeast Asia, Europe and the USA. Personal data will be made available to these parties only when necessary to fulfil the services they provide to us, such as software, system, and platform support; direct marketing services; cloud hosting services; advertising; and order fulfilment and delivery. Our 3rd party service providers are not permitted to share or use personal data we make available to them for any other purpose than to provide services to us.
AxxessBio takes data security seriously, and we use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal information. Our information security policies and procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are reviewed regularly and updated as necessary to meet our business needs, changes in technology, and regulatory requirements.
For your information, AxxessBio does NOT deploy/leverage what has become the standard technology commonly referred to as a “cookie”.
AxxessBio does not collect or maintain personal data from persons under 13 years old without parental consent. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE AxxessBio SITE and/or provide information to AxxessBio. If AxxessBio learns that personally identifiable information of a person under 13 years old has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then AxxessBio will take the appropriate steps to delete such information.
We respect your right to access and control your information, and we will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, amend, or delete your personal information.
In such cases, we will need you to respond with proof of your identity before you can exercise these rights.
- The right to access information: At any point you can contact us to request the information we hold on you as well as why we have that information, who has access to the information and where we obtained the information from. Once we have received your request, we will respond within one month.
- The right to correct and update the information: If the data we hold about you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and your data will be updated.
- The right to have your information erased: If you feel that we should no longer be using your data, you can request that we erase the data we hold.
When we receive your request we will confirm whether the data has been deleted or the reason why it cannot be deleted (for example because we need it for our legitimate interests or regulatory purpose(s).
- The right to withdraw your consent: to the processing at any time for any processing of data to which consent was sought. You can withdraw your consent easily by telephone, email, or by post (see Contact Details below).
- The right to object to the processing: of personal data where applicable.
- The right to lodge a complaint: with the Data Protection officer at AxxessBio firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Changes to Our Privacy
AxxessBio may update privacy notice from time to time. We encourage you to raise any concerns directly with your designated AxxessBio contact so that you may stay informed of how AxxessBio is using and protecting your information. Whenever a change to this notice is significant, we will place a prominent notice on the AxxessBio website and provided an updated effective date.